Vengeance

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our guild forum!

About the guild Veangeance

AerialDragoon
    AerialDragoon
    Guildleader
    Guildleader

About the guild Veangeance Empty About the guild Veangeance

Post by AerialDragoon Wed May 25, 2011 9:09 pm

Vengeance Guild

Vengeance is a new guild. Our guild level is 22, and we are trying to get our level as high as possible. To do this, we need active members of course. As leader [AerialDragoon], I am trying my best to give everything to my members.

As fact, our guild also has a forum. (You can find our forum address if you open the guild window).

I want to make this guild the best guild on DemonFlyff. That would be pretty hard, because there are a lot guilds who are better then us. When we are ready, I want to organize Guild Wars, and after that, apply for Guild Sieges.

Why are we special? Because we are a guild with many abilities and skills. Every month or less, we have meetings between the Guild Leader and Kingpins/Captains. Sometimes we also hold a meeting with the entire guild.
    We as a guild are active, talkactive and love to have fun. Sometimes we are killing a CW, or we are hanging around. As leader I know 'fun' is important, but in fights, we need to are we very serious.

Want to join?

We are OPEN for new member applications.

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 10:43 am